We have rich experience in developing thematic educational maps. We have developed thematic maps for both print and online editions. In our customized atlases, we have developed maps from the content given in the text books such as location and distribution of historical and geographical features. Besides, we have drawn maps on different cities, states, countries, continents and the world. While designing maps or developing atlases we always ensure our product meets the demands of the target groups and our client’s requirement. We have designed maps on climatic conditions, physical features, history, political divisions, etc. Many educational institutes, universities and businesses have benefited by using our maps.
We can provide layered PDF format map file in various languages for using it as teaching material to explain and understand the history and other geographical attributes of the region. The style sheet can be carefully followed for easy understanding and better learning of children and for school curriculum, private publishers, books and guides.
.Various thematic maps along with specific regions, countries and continent maps were developed along with the elevation attribute (Relief) to give high quality content and information to the students of different grades.
Some of our projects in this field are:
In this project we developed exclusive thematic maps in Turkish language for a digital atlas platform. Various thematic maps along with specific regions, countries and continent maps were developed along with the elevation attribute (Relief) to give high quality content and information to the students of different grades.
Middle East Conflict Region Maps
We have worked for American University for the development map of Caucasus and Moldova region where we displayed the ethnic composition and specific regions of war of Transnistria. We specially layered the PDF format map file for using it as teaching material to explain and understand the history and other geographical attributes of the region. The style sheet was carefully followed for easy understanding and better learning.
- We source the data for the maps from authentic sources and use relevant statistics on geopolitical, social, economic and religious subjects.
- We also provide maps for researchers and individuals publishing their own books.
- Geography teachers will find these maps effective for explaining locations, countries, cities, boundaries as well as concepts.
- Even social science students can refer our maps for information on locations and for mapping practices.
- Travelers, tourists, backpackers will find it easier to locate places, get landmark reference and directional information.