Some of our projects are:
Diving South East Asia
Footprint Handbooks, Bath, United Kingdom
This guide was published by Footprint as part of their series on activity guides. The guide is aimed at diving enthusiasts across the globe and covers 400 popular diving sites, augmented by maps and photographs. The challenge was to show the ocean bathymetry in vivid and distinctive colors so that readers can make out the depths of the diving spots easily. These maps are among the most colorful attractive maps we have ever produced.
Times food guide Delhi
Bennett Coleman & Co Limited, New Delhi, India
Bennett Coleman & Co. limited is the publisher of Times of India daily. The newspaper had an idea of producing Food guides for cities in India with reviews of top eating joints across the city. Since the budget was low, the challenge was to make a small and economical food guide which introduced readers to the concept of rated restaurants and the maps couldn’t be very elaborative ones. Our cartographers therefore came up with simple black and white maps along with indexing, saving the number of pages and also provided fair level of details.
Mumbai and Goa Guide
Time out, London, United Kingdom
This guide book covers Mumbai and Goa and has special features of the happening places, places to visit, shop and eat for the tourists. It explores the beaches of Goa and its capital city Panaji. All this information is supplemented through maps prepared exclusively by us. The book has two overview maps of each place, followed by particular locality maps covering shopping areas and localities, which are frequently visited by tourists.
- We have a variety of travel maps in our repertoire. From general maps to detailed theme-based maps, we have developed all kinds.
- Our travel maps are accessible in different size and formats. From handy travel booklets to digital maps and even printed travel destination wall maps, we have all kinds to meet individual demands.
- We have through our maps shown best hotels in the world, best eating joints in a city, the most popular diving sites of the world, etc. specific to our clienta��s requirement.
- In our tourist destination maps, apart from showing the prominent and popular tourist spots of a city, we provide additional information on shopping areas, markets, eating joints, hotels etc.
- Tour operators, Publishers, and visitors have used our maps online, offline, and in printed to easily navigate and learn about new destinations.
- Vacationers heading to a new destination can get customized travel maps from us showing locations of: Major points of interest, connecting roads, nearby airports or seaports, hotels and popular restaurants.
- Foodiea��s, adventurists, locals, diving experts, golf enthusiasts, and more can refer to our different thematic maps as per their requirements. Hospitality businesses can use our maps to promote their enterprises and services.