MapXL.com respects your privacy and committed to ensure that your privacy is protected by means of protecting your personally Identifiable Information you share with us. Personally Identifiable Information is information by which a person can be identified such as name, address, telephone number, SSN, e – mail ID and date of birth.
MapXL.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are comfortable with any changes. This policy was last updated on December 28th 2007.
What MapXL.com Collects
- MapXL.com may collect Personally Identifiable Information
- MapXL.com may use ‘cookies’ and ‘web beacons’ to manage your status and verify your identity
- MapXL.com may collect geophysical IP Address / browser information / other technical information for system and server administration.
- MapXL.com may collect other information relevant to surveys and offers.
What does MapXL.com do with the information collected
MapXL.com requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To fulfill the services you have asked MapXL.com to perform
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve MapXL.com products and services.
- MapXL.com may periodically send promotional e – mail about new products, special offers or other information which MapXL.com think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. However, you may unsubscribe yourself to such promotional e – mails through the link provided in every such e – mail itself.
- From time to time, MapXL.com may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. MapXL.com may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. Any time you can easily unsubscribe from MapXL.com mailing list and no longer receive such offers and mailings.
- MapXL.com may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
With whom MapXL.com shares the information
As a thumb rule, MapXL.com will not willfully disclose your Personally Identifiable Information with any third party except under following conditions –
- When Information is forwarded to Service Providers to fulfill the services you have asked MapXL.com to perform.
- When MapXL.com is legally compelled to provide the information to the Law Enforcement Authorities or government regulatory or administrative or similar agency as part of a judicial or administrative proceeding to disclose the Information.
MapXL.com is committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure MapXL.com has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information MapXL.com collects online. While MapXL.com strives to protect your personal information, MapXL.com can not ensure or warrant total security of any information you transmit over the transmission medium.
Limitation of Liability