mapxl.com (hereinafter referred to as a�?MXLa�?) respects your privacy and committed to ensure that your privacy is protected by means of protecting your personally Identifiable Information you share with us. Personally Identifiable Information is information by which a person can be identified such as name, home address, photo, telephone number, SSN, e a�� mail ID, bank details and medical information.
What MXL Collects
- MXL may collect Personally Identifiable Information
- MXL may use a�?cookiesa�� and a�?web beaconsa�� to manage your status and verify your identity
- MXL may collect geophysical IP Address / browser information / other technical information for system and server administration.
- MXL may collect other information relevant to surveys and offers.
What does MXL do with the information collected
MXL requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To fulfill the services you have asked MXL to perform
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve MXL products and services.
- MXL may periodically send promotional e a�� mail about new products, special offers or other information which MXL think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Please note that you have provided your opt-in consent when you filled a form requesting some service from MXL. However, you may unsubscribe yourself to such promotional e a�� mails anytime through the link provided in every such e a�� mail itself. Alternatively, you may send an e-mail with a subjectline a�� a�?Unsubscribea�? to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your e-mail be unsubscribed.
- From time to time, MXL may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. MXL may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. Any time you can easily unsubscribe from MXL mailing list and no longer receive such offers and mailings.
- MXL may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
With whom MXL shares the information
As a thumb rule, MXL will not willfully disclose your Personally Identifiable Information with any third party except under following conditions a��
- When Information is forwarded to Service Providers to fulfill the services you have asked MXL to perform.
- When MXL is legally compelled to provide the information to the Law Enforcement Authorities or government regulatory or administrative or similar agency as part of a judicial or administrative proceeding to disclose the Information.
MXL is committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure MXL has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information MXL collects online. While MXL strives to protect your personal information, MXL cannot ensure or warrant total security of any information you transmit over the transmission medium. However, in case of an inevitable security breach of any personal data, you will be promptly informed within 72 hours of such breach
Limitation of Liability
For more information about how the information is collected and used by such Ad Network, please see the following details a��
1. Google Analytics by Google Inc.:
2. Quantcast by Quantcast Corp. :
Apart from above mentioned, MXL does not use any third party services that collects and/or processes User data.